COLERAINE kindly ask supporters to top-up their matchday cards in the Club Shop prior to the upcoming Danske Bank Premiership fixture against Linfield this weekend…
The Shop is open on the following days, with added opening hours:
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am to 5pm & 7pm to 9pm
Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 1pm to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 6pm
Items that are available to buy include schoolbags, mugs, pencil cases, blue/pink bobble hats, scarfs, kitbags, keyrings, air freshners, replica footballs, plus much more. All strips are available to buy, as well as 1/4 zip jackets, t-shirts, polo shirts, tracksuits, body warmers. If you are undecided about what to buy a friend/loved one, the Club Shop also has gift vouchers available. Supporters are asked to ring the Club Shop on 02870353655 for the availability of items.
The Club kindly ask supporters to obtain/top-up a card as early as possible to avoid lengthy queues on matchday.
A ticket booth will also be in operation on Saturday beside the Club Shop.
To top-up your matchday cards online click HERE
- Supporters should click ‘Cloud Login’ on the top right of the screen.
- If you are setting up your card for the first time, please select ‘Create an account’.
- You will then be asked to enter the name of your club (please type in full) ‘Coleraine Football Club’.
- Fill in all your details correctly. Your member ID is a four digit code printed on your card.
- Once you have completed this stage, please remember your Username and Password for future use. You should be sent an e-mail from Smart Club Cloud.