Founded in 2015, the Harry Gregg Foundation is a local charity catering for all sections of our community; to promote positive changes, and provide opportunities to fulfil dreams.
The Foundation facilitates a wide range of activities for thousands of people each week within our local community, through participation in football, and various other health, lifestyle, educational, heritage and social inclusion activities.
You can visit the Harry Gregg Foundation website HERE:
It is our aim to ensure that we cater for all sections of our community; thus promoting positive lifestyle changes, and providing every opportunity to fulfil dreams.
Aims & Objectives
1. Promote the participation of the general public in healthy recreation, particularly in Coleraine and surrounding areas, by providing facilities for the playing of football and other sports capable of improving health and wellbeing.
2. Advance the education of young people by facilitating coaches and mentors to develop the physical, mental, social and moral capabilities of local inhabitants which in turn promotes good citizenship and enables them to grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society.
3. Provide (and assist in providing) facilities for sport, recreation or other leisure time occupation for the general public who have need of such facilities by reason of youth, age, infirmity, disability , poverty, social or economic circumstance with the object of improving the conditions of life for those people.
4. Provide a framework for youth football which will promote player development by providing coaching, education and other support to enable players to maximise their potential and reach the highest level possible in the sport, including the development of elite players.
5. Advance community development through Harry Gregg Foundation Youth League by promoting co-operation and joint activities between sports, community, business, voluntary and statutory organisations.
You can support the Harry Gregg Foundation in one of the following ways:
- JustTextGiving – Text “ITTD15 £10” to 70070
- Bank transfer – Account No: 00066478, Sort Code: 950679
- Paypal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By cheque –
To : Harry Gregg Foundation, Post to : The Showgrounds, Ballycastle Road, Coleraine, Northern Ireland, BT52 2DY