BANNSIDERS winger Conor McKendry is the man with all the questions to answer as our ‘On the Spot’ series continues…
I just play football.
2. Favourite player of all time?
3. Favourite meal?
Favourite meal for me would have to be chilli chicken noodles.
4. Pre-match breakfast?
Scrambled egg, beans and toast.
5. Any lucky traditions?
I like to be the first in the changing room on match days.
6. PS4 or Xbox?
7. What teams do you support?
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
Kevin Hart – funniest man.
Elon Musk – so I could ask him to make me rich.
Celine Dion – the best singer ever.
9. Favourite movie?
10. Did you take up any hobbies/interests during lockdown?
I collected Pokemon cards.
11. Love Island – yes or no?
100% yes – the best show on TV.
12. If you were deserted on an island, which Coleraine player would you choose to be with and why?
Aaron Traynor – he’d probably make it funny.
13. What is your favourite holiday destination?
14. What other sports do you play?
15. Where is the best ground you’ve played at?
Probably Loftus Road – home of QPR.
16. What have you made of your time at Coleraine so far?
I’ve enjoyed my time so far. The club, the boys and the fans have all been great.