AARON Burns is the latest player to be ‘On the Spot’ as the striker answers a series of questions relating to life, football and everything in between…
Owner of Burns Skill Soccer.
2. Favourite player of all time?
3. Favourite meal?
Steak, chips, mushrooms and pepper sauce.
4. Pre-match breakfast?
Two eggs, bagel, beans and bacon.
5. Any lucky traditions?
6. PS4 or Xbox?
7. What teams do you support?
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
Kevin Bridges – to provide the laughs.
Pep Guardiola – to have a good chat about football.
Stephen Lowry – in case someone needs tackled.
9. Favourite movie?
10. Your favourite moment as a Coleraine player?
Scoring in the Irish Cup final.
11. If you were deserted on an island, which Coleraine player would you choose to be with and why?
Eoin Bradley – so he could ring Andy Murphy to pick us up on his private jet.
12. Who is your room mate on European trips?
13. If you could be a Coleraine player for one day who would it be and why?
Aaron Traynor – to see if eating all that pizza is actually possible.
14. What other sports do you play?
15. Who is your best mate at the club?
I have a few – Josh Carson, Aaron Traynor, Stephen Lowry and Lyndon Kane.
16. We all know you had a successful spell at Linfield but how does winning the Irish Cup with Coleraine rank on your list?
At the very top.
17. Unfortunately you are suffering from an injury at the moment – when do you see yourself back out on the pitch?
Hopefully within the next few weeks.