BANNSIDERS defender Adam Mullan is the latest member of the first-team squad to be ‘On the Spot’ as he answers a series of questions…
2. Favourite player of all time?
3. Favourite meal?
Pizza and chips with a millionaire shortbread for after.
4. Pre-match breakfast?
Weetabix, toast and banana.
5. Any lucky traditions?
6. PS4 or Xbox?
7. What teams do you support?
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
Sir Alex Ferguson – because he is a legend of the game.
Conor McGregor – because he’s mental and you don’t know what you’re going to get.
Andy Law – because he likes to think of himself as a bit of Sir Alex and could do with a few tips.
9. Favourite movie?
10. Your favourite moment as a Coleraine player?
Irish Cup final in 2018.
11. If you were deserted on an island, which Coleraine player would you choose to be with and why?
Ciaron Harkin – you’re always sure of a laugh and he says he’s the best fighter in the Creggan so that should keep us safe.
12. Who is your room mate on European trips?
It was Matthew Kirk but I’ve been thrown in with Ian Parkhill now and again.
13. If you could be a Coleraine player for one day who would it be and why?
Darren McCauley because then I’d be the yoga master instead of the student.
14. What other sports do you play?
15. Who is your best mate at the club?
To be honest I’m good mates with all the lads. The boys I travel with and Parky, Lyndon and Jackie would all be up there.
16. What is your favourite position as you have played all across the back four?
As long as I’m playing, then I’m happy enough. I’d probably say centre-half because I played there coming up through the youth teams.