FANS’ favourite Chris Johns is next up on our popular ‘On the Spot’ series as the ‘keeper answers a series of different questions…
2. Favourite player of all time?
3. Favourite meal?
BBQ ribs and sweet potato fries, with a large Coke Zero.
4. Pre-match breakfast?
It varies – I don’t eat too much before a game, maybe just a coffee and some toast.
5. Any lucky traditions?
Try to make sure that I do the opposite, an anti-routine if you will.
6. PS4 or Xbox?
7. What teams do you support?
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
My three sisters – as I miss the old days and it would be great to have a catch up.
9. Favourite movie?
10. Your favourite moment as a Coleraine player?
It has to be winning the Irish Cup last year.
11. If you were deserted on an island, which Coleraine player would you choose to be with and why?
Gareth McConaghie – a similar temperament to myself, we get on well and he’s got that hunters presence about him. We wouldn’t go hungry.
12. Who is your room mate on European trips?
Michael Doherty – we’ve had many good times in the room before a night out.
13. If you could be a Coleraine player for one day who would it be and why?
Steven Douglas – I wouldn’t mind being Dougie for a day to see what’s bouncing around in his head.
14. What other sports do you play?
A bit of everything – badminton, table tennis, tennis, rugby and cricket back in the day.
I dabbled briefly into a couple of martial arts, so you name it and I’ve played it.
15. Who is your best mate at the club?
I get on with everyone but my best mate is any person that bails me out of any mistakes I make.
16. Do you think you can replicate Elliot Morris in scoring a goal?
Why not? Keepers beware…
17. A lot of the first-team players admit they are scared of you…can you put a finger on why this is?
Let me know who they are and I’ll give them a wee cuddle.