On the Spot…with Evan Tweed
OUR popular On the Spot series continues as midfielder Evan Tweed is the man in the spotlight as he answers a series of questions…
Hardware ship assistant.
2. Favourite player of all time?
3. Favourite meal?
A good chinese.
4. Pre-match breakfast?
Scrambled egg, beans and toast.
5. Any lucky traditions?
Plenty on a match day – same routine with putting on my kit every week and a can of Boost before going out.
6. PS4 or Xbox?
7. What teams do you support?
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
Kevin Hart – for the craic.
Jimmy Bullard – has plenty of mad stories.
Roy Keane – speaks for itself.
9. Favourite movie?
10. Your favourite moment as a footballer?
I’d have to say that night in Maribor as the whole experience was just unreal and it’s not something that happens too often, so definitely a memorable one.
11. If you were deserted on an island, which Coleraine player would you choose to be with and why?
Aaron Traynor – good value for a laugh and good at telling others what to be doing so I’m sure he’d figure out a way to get us home.
12. Love Island – yes or no?
Yes for the first couple of weeks.
13. What other sports do you play?
Picked up golf this year and enjoyed it so I’m hoping to get into it more next year.
14. What have you made of your time at Coleraine so far?
It’s been brilliant to be honest, ever since I came all the lads have been very welcoming and helped me settle in easily and there’s loads of top players that I’m learning off every week so I’m really enjoying it.
I hope now we can kick on in the New Year and get a good run going.
15. All that is missing is your maiden goal for the club?
Well I’ve never been much of a goal scorer so if I can add that to my game and chip in with an odd goal here and there that would be brilliant.