JACK O’Mahony is the latest player to be ‘On the Spot’ as the midfielder answers a series of questions relating to life, football and everything in between…
Solar PV designer.
2. Favourite player of all time?
Ronaldinho – loved watching highlights on YouTube when I was younger.
3. Favourite meal?
Healthy: chilli chicken pasta.
4. Pre-match breakfast?
Bowl of Special K and then poached eggs on toast.
5. Any lucky traditions?
Not really – maybe one is the way I tie my laces has to be done in a certain way otherwise I’ll have to start over again.
6. PS4 or Xbox?
7. What teams do you support?
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
Joe Rogan: As I always listen to his podcasts and he always has something interesting to say.
Ricky Gervais: I think he’s the best comedian about.
Roy Keane: Read his book and was very interesting also would be funny to listen to him slabber about my performance.
9. Favourite movie?
10. Your favourite moment as a Coleraine player?
Scoring against Cliftonville.
11. Love Island – yes or no?
12. If you were deserted on an island, which Coleraine player would you choose to be with and why?
Conor McKendry – he is my travel buddy so we’re always in situations trying to figure out directions and we eventually do. Therefore, we’d find a way off the island at some point.
13. Who is your best friend at the club?
Would be between Conor McKendry, Andy Scott or Lyndon Kane.
14. Do you play any other sports?
Used to play Gaelic.
15. Who is the biggest moaner at the club?
Jamie Glackin or Aaron Jarvis.
16. You have played a multitude of positions for Coleraine – but where do you feel most comfortable?
I was mainly a winger previously and always felt comfortable there but the more I start to play central midfield the more comfortable I get.
Central midfield is good as you are always involved in the match where as on the wing sometimes you won’t see much ball if it keeps going down the other side.
Overall, I’ll play wherever to get a game.