On the Spot…with Lee Lynch
LEE Lynch is the latest player to be ‘On the Spot’ as the defender answers a series of questions relating to life, football and everything in between…
2. Favourite player of all time?
Lionel Messi – but loved Andres Iniesta as well.
3. Favourite meal?
Fillet steak but calamari a close second.
4. Pre-match breakfast?
Porridge, eggs and toast.
5. Any lucky traditions?
None but organised.
6. PS4 or Xbox?
Don’t play any.
7. What teams do you support?
None being honest but the Barcelona team in 2008/09 was top notch.
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
Roy Keane, Denzel Washington and Pep Guardiola.
9. Favourite movie?
Series is Game of Thrones and movie is The Dark Knight.
10. Did you take up any hobbies/interests during lockdown?
Seeing how long I could grow the beard for.
11. Love Island – yes or no?
Yes, love it.
12. If one Coleraine player wouldn’t complete a trial on I’m a Celebrity – who would it be and why?
Conor McKendry – the pickiest eater ever and he would just look at it and say no chance.
13. What is your favourite holiday destination?
14. What other sports do you play?
Rugby as a kid.
15. Where is the best ground you’ve played at?
16. What have you made of your time at Coleraine so far?
Loving it, made to feel very welcome.
17. You played in Spain – what was that like?
Yes, at the early stages of my career. It was great to play that style of football early on.