MIDFIELDER Stephen Lowry is the latest player to be asked numerous questions as our ‘On the Spot’ series continues…
I work in Funding, Communications and PR.
2. Favourite player of all time?
3. Favourite meal?
The only food I don’t like is beans. Sunday dinner is hard to beat.
4. Pre-match breakfast?
5. Any lucky traditions?
No, I’ve had the same shin pads for about 10 years so hopefully they see me to the end of my career.
6. PS4 or Xbox?
7. What teams do you support?
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
Jim Carey – always enjoyed his movies growing up and facial expressions.
Tony Adams – I’m an Arsenal fan, loved him as a player and his book, he’s a rocket too.
My wife, Camilla – she would be offended if I didn’t take her…plus she’s not bad company.
9. Favourite movie?
10. Your favourite moment as a Coleraine player?
Wins that stick in my head are Cliftonville away in League Cup, won after extra time on a freezing, windy night at Solitude – Johnny Black scored the winner I think. Coming back from 3-0 down to beat Portadown at Shamrock Park with 15 minutes left and last minute winner v Linfield on Sky.
11. If you were deserted on an island, which Coleraine player would you choose to be with and why?
Darren McCauley so I could find inner peace with the Yoga Master.
12. Who is your room mate on European trips?
13. If you could be a Coleraine player for one day who would it be and why?
Dougie or Winky (not a player I know)…it would be nice to see how the other half live for a day.
14. What other sports do you play?
15. Who is your best mate at the club?
I’m good mates with the Limavady lads, Paul Owens and Adam Mullan.