RECENT signing Stewart Nixon is next up on our popular ‘On the Spot’ series as the attacker answers a series of different questions…
Stores operative/delivery man for the Housing Executive.
2. Favourite player of all time?
3. Favourite meal?
Chinese Chicken with mash.
4. Pre-match breakfast?
Egg benedict/two poached eggs, English muffin with bacon and hollandaise sauce.
5. Any lucky traditions?
Wrist band on my left arm.
6. PS4 or Xbox?
7. What teams do you support?
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
Andy Murray – because he has a weird sense of humour.
Lee Evans – wouldn’t stop laughing.
Cristiano Ronaldo – because he’s the best of all time.
9. Favourite movie?
10. Your favourite moment as a footballer?
Getting promotion with Carrick Rangers.
11. If you were deserted on an island, which Coleraine player would you choose to be with and why?
It would have to be Ian Parkhill as there would be a few laughs with him.
12. Love Island – yes or no?
13. What other sports do you play?
Does the gym count?
14. What is your favourite away ground to play football?
15. How hard was it to leave Carrick Rangers?
It was very difficult when everything was took into consideration.
16. You’ve worked hard to make it to the top level in the Irish League; what advice would you give players a similar age to yourself?
Don’t stop working hard on and off the pitch. If you’re having a bad game with passing, shooting, dribbling etc, then make sure your work ethic is 100%.
17. You only joined a few weeks ago – how have you settled so far?
Quicker than I expected, every one of the lads have helped massively from the car journeys to out on the training pitch, every one has been top class.