SUPPORTERS are advised that a special train will be in operation for the upcoming BetMcLean Cup final…
A special train ( 390 spaces) will depart Coleraine train station at 11:50 on Sunday 12th March.
The train will call at Botanic ( 13:11) and terminate at Adelaide ( 13:20). The Boucher Road is a five minute walk from Adelaide station where various retail outlets are housed including food establishments and easy access to the North Stand at Windsor Park.
The return service will depart Adelaide at 17:40 and arrive into Coleraine at 19:10. If the match goes to extra time/penalties, the departure time will be pushed back to 18:40 to arrive at 20:10.
Tickets for this train must be bought in advance from www.translink.co.uk/events
Terms & Conditions
- Email confirmation of online bookings will be sent to the email address provided.
- Customers will be required to present their confirmation email (printed or digital version – remember to keep your device charged) to Station Barrier Staff for scanning.
- A ticket will not be issued for travel. Travel is permitted only on validation of QR code by Station Barrier Staff
- Customers MUST allow sufficient time for scanning of QR code(s) and transfer to rail special before train departure. Please arrive at your departure station at least 20 minutes before departure.
- Rail Travel tickets do not guarantee seats which are allocated on a “first come” basis.
- Customers who arrive at station without confirmation email with QR codes will be charged full fare.
- Travel is not permitted on any other rail service other than the departure time and date booked.
Customers aged 16 years and over are charged an adult fare