COLERAINE kindly ask supporters to top-up their matchday cards in the Club Shop prior to the upcoming Danske Bank Premiership fixture against Glentoran…
The Shop is open on the following days.
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am to 5pm
Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 1pm to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 6pm (Matchday) and 9am to 1pm (Non-matchdays)
The Club kindly ask supporters to obtain/top-up a card as early as possible to avoid lengthy queues on matchday.
To top-up your matchday cards online click HERE
- Supporters should click ‘Cloud Login’ on the top right of the screen.
- If you are setting up your card for the first time, please select ‘Create an account’.
- You will then be asked to enter the name of your club (please type in full) ‘Coleraine Football Club’.
- Fill in all your details correctly. Your member ID is a four digit code printed on your card.
- Once you have completed this stage, please remember your Username and Password for future use. You should be sent an e-mail from Smart Club Cloud.
With Christmas just around the corner, the Club Shop is full of items that will help make your shopping a little bit easier. Items that are available to buy include schoolbags, mugs, pencil cases, blue/pink bobble hats, scarfs, kitbags, keyrings, air fresheners, replica footballs, plus much more. All strips are available to buy, as well as 1/4 zip jackets, t-shirts, polo shirts, tracksuits, body warmers.
If you are undecided about what to buy a friend/loved one, the Club Shop also has gift vouchers available. Supporters are asked to ring the Club Shop on 02870353655 for the availability of items.