OUR popular On the Spot series continues as striker Emmett McGuckin is the man in the spotlight as he answers a series of questions…
2. Favourite player of all time?
Alan Shearer (one hand in the air celebration).
3. Favourite meal?
4. Pre-match breakfast?
Bagel and bacon.
5. Any lucky traditions?
No lucky traditions.
6. PS4 or Xbox?
7. What teams do you support?
8. Three guests for a dinner – dead or alive – who do you pick and why?
Eddie Murphy, Will Farrell and Will Smith – be a good laugh if nothing else.
9. Favourite movie?
I’m a big fan of the Hunger Games films.
10. Your favourite moment as a footballer?
My favourite moment to date would have to be scoring on my debut against Linfield at Windsor Park.
11. If you were deserted on an island, which Coleraine player would you choose to be with and why?
If I was deserted on an island with any of them lads I’m in bother. If I had to choose one it would have to be Skinner. The big man would keep you entertained but I doubt he would work too hard to get you off the island.
12. How good did it feel scoring on your debut?
Was a great feeling scoring on my debut. It has been brilliant at first signing for the club then to score on my debut was very special. Great feeling.
13. If you could be a Coleraine player for one day who would it be and why?
I am going to have to go with the general consensus and go with Dougie because that is bound to be interesting in the run of a day.
14. What other sports do you play?
I play Gaelic for Magherafelt and would play a bit of basketball here and there.
15. Do you think playing GAA helps aid you play football?
Yes, I think both sports complement each other in different ways. Strength especially.
16. You mentioned that you’re a teacher…what’s the best excuse you have heard for a homework not being completed?
I have had many strange excuses but the best had to be my baby brother ate it…totally unbelievable but got away with it for the effort.
17. What’s the best ground you have visited?
The best had to be Windsor Park or Stony Park in Magherafelt, home of the Magherafelt Sky Blues.