APPLICATIONS are invited for a generational opportunity to write your own chapter in the history of Coleraine Football Club…
Coleraine Women are seeking to appoint a first-team manager for the 2024 season to take the club forward and build towards being a credible force in the NIWFA structure.
Good work has been done to keep a presence in the local game in recent years, such that the club now has one of the fastest growing Girls’ youth programs in the province.
We now wish to build on this by appointing a senior Women’s manager who can bring success at senior level and can prepare the club for a sustained upward trajectory.
As the spearhead of a superior support infrastructure, it’s important that the successful applicant allows the players to enjoy a positive holistic experience of continuously improving sporting excellence, self development and social inclusion.
Applicants should possess:
- The desire and drive to succeed in making the Club legitimately competitive and the ambition to take the Club to the next level.
- The ability to work collaboratively by managing, motivating and coaching a first-team squad to give of their best on the field.
- Genuine understanding of leadership.
- The ability to build an effective coaching/support team as necessary to deliver on-field performance and off-field pastoral support.
- Experience in the recruitment, development and coaching of young players and integration of experienced players.
- The ability to manage within an agreed budget and work with the board on financial business matters.
- A strong connection with fans and excellent PR skills as an ambassador for the club.
- A role model for code of conduct behaviours in the game and highly supportive of standards for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
We welcome applications from candidates with the ambition and self-belief to be part of a very ambitious development plan.
We are actively seeking applications now with a closing date of midnight on Friday, December 1.
Please send current CV/expression of interest and covering email/letter to the Club Secretary, at email@example.com